5 Forgotten Freudian Nip Slips of the 20th Century
The Forgotten Freudian Nip Slips
OF THE 20th CENTURY
1. Teats Out at the Signing of the Treaty of Versailles. 28 June 1919 in the Palace of Versailles, Paris, France.
2. Breasts Bellowing in the Wind During the Great Depression August 1929 in the USA.
3. Mammalia Lands on the Moon. July 20, 1969 on the Moon.
4. A Little Nippy Slip During William Faulkner Acceptance Speech of the Nobel Prize in Literature. December 10, 1950 in Stockholm Sweden.
5. Areola Blowing Free in the Wind Whilst Standing Atop the Berlin Wall During Ronald Reagan’s “Tear Down This Wall” Speech. June 12, 1987 in West Berlin Germany